Thanks for the feedback! At Conga, we’re proud of our accomplishments, but we’re never satisfied with the way things are. Part of our mission is to meet the needs of our customers as much as possible, and to continue to innovate and evolve our solutions and approaches in response to what we’re hearing from you. Today we are excited to announce the latest version of Conga Novatus, our most robust contract management solution. We’ve added more than a dozen changes, so that it’s easier than ever to use Novatus. We’ve also made some considerable improvements to on-platform communication. We made these changes based directly on feedback from our customers and partners as to the new features that they need the most. “One of the most exciting pieces of insight to come out of Conga Connect – our inaugural user conference – was realizing just how impactful Conga Novatus has been on the organizations who use it,” said Bob DeSantis, chief operating officer at Conga. “Our customers love Conga Novatus, so when they make smart recommendations for how we can optimize the product to make it easier to use and improve their success, we listen.” Key updates Some key updates in Novatus 8.0 include:
- Improved contract flow - Eliminate the need for manual follow-up and manual intervention; users can now send new types of notifications as the contract moves through the contract flow process.
- Enhanced Smarter Rules-- Get better information faster by getting the required detail up-front. Hide and un-hide fields, run rules with data or without, and associate the contracts to the right hierarchy from the start.
- Accelerated Document Assembly - Gain access to draft contracts faster by housing the contract clause library directly in Microsoft Word.
- Enhanced Negotiation Process – Whether negotiating inside the Negotiation Portal or in the application, the process is streamlined for a consistent experience, from redlining through document comparisons and revisions.
- Deeper eSignature integration - Accelerate digital transactions with in-app signing via DocuSign, and retain the original document type when completing a package.
- Tailored Implementation - Create custom default dashboards and many other user-requested improvements for a more customized experience.
What our customers have to say about Novatus Here are a couple of quotes from our customers that speak to how much the platform has transformed their organizations. “As a long-time user of Novatus, Conga has consistently demonstrated that it’s interested in hearing honest, constructive feedback from users about ways to improve the product,” said Wesley Lo, procurement and vendor management administrative analyst at First Citizens Bank, and president of and contributor to the independent user group for Novatus. “This 8.0 release shows they’ve been listening carefully. The features are customer-driven, and they improve upon what has already been working well for Novatus users.” “Novatus is my secret weapon,” said Lois Peterman, functional lead at Qualcomm. “It has helped me to improve contract management efficiency so drastically that our world-wide contracts teams are adopting it.” If you’d like to learn more about automating your contracts with Novatus, or any of Conga’s other solutions, consider attending one of our two upcoming Conga Connect user conferences this fall – to be held September 20 in London and October 3-4 in Las Vegas. For more details on Conga Connect London, visit: https://getconga.com/conga-connect/london/ For more details on Conga Connect Las Vegas, visit: https://getconga.com/conga-connect/las-vegas/