Today’s sales organizations are caught between a rock and a hard place. They have to balance the need to stay efficient and competitive with the imperative to provide tailored, in-depth, supremely responsive attention to customers. (Learn more about today's sales dilemma and how to solve for it in our new eBook.) The new mandate for sales is: make it quick, do it at volume, but take the time to make it personal. This puts a lot of pressure on sales teams to perform. In fact, according to Salesforce Research’s State of Sales 2017, “The top two process challenges sales organizations face are meeting customer expectations and dealing with competitive concerns.” Stats:
- Competitive efficiency:
- 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first.
- The odds of converting a lead if called in 30 minutes, versus 5 minutes, drop 100 times. (Insidesales.com)
- Customer expectations:
- 83% of business buyers say it’s essential to deal with a sales person who is focused on helping them meet their company’s needs (not just make a quick sale), and
- 82% say it’s a requirement for the rep to be available when needed. (Salesforce Research)
Walking the line between Scylla and Charybdis leaves very little room for error. But more often than not, sales organizations make the same missteps, and fall into foreseeable, common pitfalls. To stay competitive, it’s critical to be able to identify these pitfalls and implement strategies that allow your sales team and sales leadership to effectively negotiate them. Our eBook, How to avoid sales pitfalls with end-to-end sales acceleration, will help you identify these pitfalls, giving specific information on where they occur and how to solve for them. Once your organization has effectively identified and addressed its sales pain points, you can move toward overall sales process optimization. This in turn will lead you to the promised land: end-to-end sales acceleration, which can have huge benefits for your organization: Stats: Companies that effectively refine their sales workflows:
- increase revenue at 2.2 times the rate of all others, and
- increase profit margins at 198% greater rate than all other companies, year-over-year. (Aberdeen Group)
Download our eBook today and learn how to avoid sales pitfalls with end-to-end sales acceleration.