Conga Unveils First Wave of Product Updates as Combined Company
All-new Conga strengthens product portfolio to help businesses of all sizes digitally transform commercial operations; shares vision at Reimagine 2020
SAN MATEO, Calif. (July 15, 2020) – Conga®, the leader in digital transformation for commercial operations, today announced new enhancements across its product suite, which helps organizations reach peak commercial performance by empowering them to move at the speed of their customers, increase agility in a dynamic market and tackle complexity with confidence.
The company unveiled the updates at Reimagine 2020, its first event following the coming together of Conga and Apttus, at which the company’s executive team shared the combined company’s vision for customers and product roadmap.
The updates announced today span across Conga’s end-to-end suite and represent the first of many product enhancements as a united company. They are designed to help organizations – including those working remotely amid the pandemic – better collaborate to fast-track deal opportunities and minimize risk. The product updates align with the company’s mission to help businesses unlock their potential to:
- Move at the Speed of Your Customer
- Online Contract Collaboration: Collaborate, share comments and swap clauses with approved language on a web version of contracts with teams across the organization including sales, finance and procurement.
- Mobile Alerts via Max AI: Receive AI-based mobile alerts from Salesforce, Slack, or Microsoft Teams when an agreement or quote status changes and quickly take action from within the respective mobile app.
- Increase Agility in a Dynamic Market
- Intelligent Discovery: Detect more than 1,000 contract provisions out of the box and create custom models for new provisions in a self-service environment, with support for contracts in multiple languages.
- Grid and Orchestrate: Automate manual contract and quoting processes and cope with budgetary cutbacks through bulk action capabilities.
- Tackle Complexity with Confidence
- Turbo MicroServices: Improve pricing and configuration performance for complex quoting challenges with thousands of line items and millions of pricing and configuration rules.
- Advanced Approval Workflows: Provide a point-and-click, no-code experience and sophisticated contract approval workflows to support the increasing amount of remote work.
“In this rapidly-changing business climate, many organizations struggle with being nimble enough to meet the needs of clients today while being ready for any possible tomorrow,” said Eric Carrasquilla, SVP of Product, Conga. “The all-new Conga is dedicated to helping our clients drive commercial excellence by working at the speed of their customers through increased collaboration to provide an enhanced customer experience and seize every business opportunity that comes their way.”
Reimagine 2020 takes place today. The virtual event is designed to help small and large businesses modernize revenue generation and optimize commercial relationships more effectively to drive commercial excellence.
Those interested in the event but unable to attend are encouraged to register, as the keynotes and breakout sessions will be available on demand through October.
Conga, the leader in digital transformation of commercial operations, empowers businesses to modernize revenue generation and optimize commercial relationships, creating simplified workflows and streamlining processes for better, more efficient customer experiences. Conga’s end-to-end suite digitally transforms the foundational elements of business – documents like quotes, contracts, invoices and the business processes that surround them – for well over 10,000 enterprise and mid-market customers.
Conga, now the combination of industry pioneers Apttus and Conga, drives commercial excellence by automating core business processes and accelerating time to revenue. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. and Broomfield, Colo. with global operations across North America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.conga.com or follow Conga on Twitter: @GetConga.