More than 1,000 hospitals and over 50,000 physicians’ offices across the country rely on the PatientPoint patient engagement platform to facilitate stronger communication and collaboration between patients and their physicians. But managing an expansive business footprint involves coordinating a number of complex processes and mountains of paperwork. The company’s 70 sales reps were struggling to identify and prioritize new Opportunities in Salesforce, as an individual rep could have as many as 800 different projects listed in their Opportunity view. The team was processing more than 12,000 documents per year, manually completing PDF contracts and entering the same information into Salesforce to complete the process, which could take up to 30 minutes per document, per rep. This duplicate data entry led to inconsistent information and erroneous data, resulting in returned invoices due to invalid addresses or incorrect billing amounts.
PatientPoint adopted Conga Composer, Conga Grid, and Conga Sign to simplify the entire sales and customer engagement process. Conga Grid enables PatientPoint sales reps to quickly locate and view the exact Opportunity they want to pursue with just a few clicks, rather than scrolling through several hundred individual records. Additionally, Conga Composer replaces static PDF contracts with standardized document templates that automatically populate with up-to-date data from Salesforce. These two products combine with Conga Sign, which eliminates the back-and-forth that most manual signature collection processes require. Together, the Conga solutions create greater operating efficiency, freeing sales reps to spend more time prospecting and closing deals instead of doing wasteful administrative work.
- Time savings: Reduced time required to create new documents from 30 minutes to 5 minutes for more than 12,000 documents per year, resulting in 5,000 hours of work saved
- Cost savings: Eliminated wasteful manual administrative processes and saved the equivalent of a full-time salary with a single document template
- Increased efficiency: Cut time for reps to complete the sales process by 85% (from 20 minutes to 2-3 minutes)
- Improved data accuracy: Decreased returned invoices to less than 5%
- Greater productivity: Doubled the number of outbound prospecting calls that sales reps makes
"Efficiency is key in healthcare and Conga has been instrumental in replacing time-consuming and redundant tasks with automated ones. It’s completely reshaped the way we think about using Salesforce as the core of our business and digitizing more systems to deliver vital patient engagement solutions to more customers more quickly than ever.”
Brandon Smith | PatientPoint