Join us in sunny Orlando, Florida, February 26-28 for a user conference packed with interactive sessions, networking, and FUN! You won't want to miss out—get your pass now to save your spot.
On the heels of a successful Conga Connect Europe, we’re already looking ahead to our U.S. user conference, taking place in Orlando, Florida, February 26-28, 2020. Registration is now open, and we hope you’ll grab your passes now to join us at the beautiful Gaylord Palms Resort to kick off the year! We’re especially excited for this Conga Connect 2020, as we’ve put a specific focus on creating a user conference with the user in mind.
This may sound like a simple, no-brainer concept, but even user conferences can end up being self-fulfilling for the host, whether intentional or unintentional. We took a step back as we began to plan for Conga Connect 2020, and dug into the feedback we’ve received from Connect attendees to ensure we were building a conference around the aspects you—the user—found most valuable at past Connects. This year, you can expect plenty of hands-on, interactive workshop sessions that will enable you to use the Conga Suite to solve the problems you need to solve. We’re also planning for more demo and solution stations than ever before—you asked, we’re delivering!
Why you should attend Conga Connect
So why should you attend? We can think of one important reason: Conga Connect is the only place where you’ll find most of this content, and this much one-on-one time with our team. In the process of creating a user-centric program, we reimagined the agenda with all-new content and track sessions based on your topics of interest. This year, we’ll offer over 200 hands-on workshops and Conga University courses, new admin onboarding, certification prep, and interactive user groups.
One of the main goals of Connect is to arm our users with the skills and knowledge to maximize the value of their Conga solutions at their organizations—to break the mold and lead innovative initiatives. We want to meet you at your current stage of Digital Transformation, wherever that may be, and help make sure your Conga solutions will advance you to the next level. You’ll leave Orlando with fresh ideas, new skills, and actionable insights into how you can leverage your solutions to advance your own Digital Document Transformation.
Empowered through education
In the spirit of giving you more of what you want and need, Conga Connect Orlando will have a heavy focus on learning. Our engaging workshops, certification prep courses, and product enablement sessions are always some of the most popular parts of the conference, and, based on your feedback, the content you find most valuable.
This year, we’re offering different ticket types and conference tracks to help you plan for a Connect experience customized to your needs, including access to the content you’ll find most valuable.
You’ll be able to choose tracks that include:
- Hands-on training through Conga University
- Peer-driven use cases
- Sneak peeks into the product roadmap
- Study groups
Here’s what else you can expect to see at Conga Connect Orlando:
- Keynotes and theater sessions - Learn best practices and innovative solutions from top product experts and industry professionals. These sessions are designed to help you solve your most pressing day-to-day challenges, highlight industry-wide best practices, and demonstrate solutions that will help you get more out of your Conga investment.
- Conga University - Get access to in-person, interactive Conga U courses and prep for your certification exams.
- Conga U peaks - Back by popular demand, our 20-minute “efficiency hack” sessions will change the way you work. Presentations run during breaks and lunches in the Expo.
- User groups and networking - Enjoy directed, peer-to-peer group conversations to brainstorm and share best practices among like-minds.
- Demo stations - Stop by for a live, step-by-step look at Conga solutions (and a few of our partners!) and see firsthand how our suite can change the way you work. No prep required—just show up and we’ll guide you through the rest!
- Solution station appointments - Book a one-on-one session with a Conga technical expert to build out a new use case or optimize an existing one. Due to their popularity and availability, we’re offering one session per organization and no more than three people per session.
- Use case spotlights - Get inspired to tackle your own challenges with use case examples from everyday Conga users, and hear how they’re finding new ways to use Conga to transform their business processes.
- Conga onboarding - New to Conga? We’re excited to offer a specialized onboarding track specifically designed for new Conga administrators. Our onboarding team will be on site to help this group establish a rock-solid foundation for their Conga solutions. Space for these special edition classes is limited—register for a full conference pass plus the onboarding add-on to save your seat.
- An exclusive evening at Universal Orlando Resort - We are throwing an exclusive party in select areas of Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort. All night long, you’ll have unlimited access to incredible rides and attractions. It’s an entire universe of action and excitement – and it’s all yours! Stay tuned for more details.
™ & © 2019 Universal Studios
Don’t miss your chance to attend what’s sure to be our best Conga Connect yet. Space is limited this year, so grab your passes early! Register now, and we’ll see you in Orlando in February!