QuintilesIMS achieves 75% faster approvals and 100% faster contract processing with Conga
QuintilesIMS (formerly IMS Health) is a leading worldwide provider of information, technology, and services dedicated to making healthcare perform better. Drawing on information from 100,000 suppliers and on insights from more than 40 billion healthcare transactions processed annually, IMS Health’s 9,000+ expert resources drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally.
QuintilesIMS lacked a central contract repository, causing inefficiencies, including:
- Prolonged contract lifecycle
- Significant contracting errors resulting from an out of date system
- Disparate processes causing a lack of contract visibility across the company
- Duplicate entry, process redundancies, and communication gaps
After QuintilesIMS chose Conga, they quickly saw a decrease in duplicate data entry. They also saw a dramatic decrease in contract cycle time due to the use of pre-approved clauses and agreement templates, as well as a central repository for their sales, legal, and finance teams. Conga CLM streamlined QuintilesIMS's entire contract management process while still meeting stakeholder requirements.
- 75% faster approval time for deals
- 100% faster contract processing time
- 75% increase in contract accuracy
- 50% increase in contracting volume
- 75% more deal flow visibility