GlobalFoundries accelerates time to quote from three weeks to three days with Conga
GlobalFoundries, the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, is executing its vision to reshape the semiconductor industry through collaboration and innovation. Corporate offices are based in Silicon Valley with manufacturing centers in Germany, Singapore, and New York. Regional sales and support offices are in Shanghai, Yokohama, Hsinchu, Austin, Amsterdam, and Munich.
Customers were upset with the the lack of visibility in GlobalFoundries custom product manufacturing, which often involved time-consuming redesigns. This created a number of challenges:
- Three weeks to develop customer quotes
- Manual, time-consuming processes
- Quote inaccuracies and errors
- Complex specifications and rapid production schedule
- System unable to scale with acquisitions
Using Conga CPQ and Conga CLM, GlobalFoundries significantly reduced the time required to configure orders while simultaneously eliminating human error and outdated documentation.
- Reduced time-to-quote from three weeks to three days
- 20% increase in operational efficiency
- 90% improvement in customer response time
- Increased engagement with customers
- Reduction in costly mechanical errors
- Efficient use of engineering expertise