Equinix cuts contract cycle time from 14 days to 90 minutes with Conga
Equinix, Inc. connects businesses with partners and customers worldwide through a global platform of data centers. Equinix connects approximately 4000 customers, across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific.
Equinix's manual contracting processes were not easily integrated into the sales process, resulting in inconsistent contracts across the company. This lead to a number of challenges:
- Long and messy sales cycles didn't support global efforts
- Email approvals led to inefficient use of the contracting system
- No connection between contracts and sales process
- Customers and reps unable to track redlines and revisions
- Separate and time-consuming margin analysis
- Inconsistent brand uniformity
In search of creating a seamless and connected sales process that integrated contract management, Equinix chose Conga. Effective use of Conga templates has reduced risk of human error by 70% during the contracting process. Real-time dashboards deliver visibility into every stage of the contract lifecycle, such as the number of contracts created and how many are in review. Using Conga CLM, Equinix automated their global contract management in a single system. The company sees everyone on the Conga team as supporting the Equinix mission, delivering value to their customers.
- Reduced contract lifecycle time (14 days to 90 minutes)
- Eliminated duplications and data re-entry
- Smoother contract process
- Reduced risk and contract errors
- Happier customers and employees
- 70% of business conducted from standardized templates