Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Living the Conga Way
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework for what we stand for and everything we do as an organization — from hiring to decision making and product development.
Developed with direct input from our colleagues, the Conga Way is the foundation for our culture.
A foundation for a strong culture
The three core tenets of the Conga Way reflect our commitment to fostering an entrepreneurial spirit, achieving together, and championing our customers.
These values are operational and aspirational, helping to guide colleague behavior both inside
and outside of Conga.
Pillars of the Conga Way
- We work hard with a sense of urgency, perseverance, and grit.
- We’re agile and seek to inspire others.
- We’re smart and we like to have fun.
- We innovate.
- We’re curious and open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
- We think differently.
- We follow the Platinum Rule, treating others as they’d like to be treated.
- We prize teamwork and peer accountability.
- We’re global and we celebrate diversity.
- We continuously improve by learning from colleagues, partners, and customers.
- We foster belonging and equality.
- We operate with a servant's heart.
- We’re humble and collaborative.
Champion the customer
- As agents of change, we drive digital transformation and business impact.
- We’re easy to do business with.
- Our products and services are fit for purpose, easy to adopt, and provide speed to value.
- We grow customer loyalty and advocacy via our ecosystem and with partners.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
A legacy of “customer first”
Putting culture at the forefront
Conga has a deep-rooted legacy of putting customers first and, by affirming the Conga Way, we've renewed this commitment.
Living the Conga Way is a worthwhile endeavor, because culture is central to any successful organization. "When you define your culture and put real energy into focusing on colleagues and customers," said CEO Noel Goggin, "an excellent entity results."
We succeed when our customers win
Our solutions enable success, and recent accolades reflect why businesses choose Conga to solve their problems:
- Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Lifecycle Management Applications
- 2020 Leader in both workflow automation and digital transaction management by Aragon Research Globe
As the global leader in Commercial and Revenue Operations transformation, Conga's technology services, and support can help you elevate your business and drive meaningful change.
- Putting culture at the forefront
The possibilities are endless
Join the Conga team
At Conga, you can make an impact from day one and grow in ways you never thought possible. You'll have the chance to help build a culture grounded in meaningful values, one where our colleagues and their experience matter.
There's nothing but opportunity ahead—learn more about working at Conga and join us!
- Join the Conga team
Recognizing colleagues who live the Conga Way
In year two of the program, Conganeers from across the organization were selected to participate in Conga’s annual recognition event. No typical sales trip, Aspire is a way for colleagues to come together and make lifelong memories in service and celebration of the Conga Way.
In addition to those who qualified by meeting or exceeding sales quota, non-Sales colleagues were selected to participate based on their accomplishments and for their commitment to Conga culture and values.
The 2022 event took place at the breathtaking Four Seasons Resort in Marrakech, Morocco, and each attendee was invited to bring a guest. Trip highlights included experiencing traditional Moroccan culture and cuisine, ATV-ing and camel rides in the Agafay desert, and an outdoor cooking class with renowned Chef de Cuisine Tarik.
Giving back is also an important part of Aspire so, this year, participants visited with the children of the Dar Bouidar children’s village, an incredible facility developed by the Atlas Kinder Foundation. Colleagues also donated books to the facility library and helped to build a new play structure and climbing wall.
A truly unforgettable experience, Aspire demonstrates just how much the company appreciates everyone who lives the Conga Way.
$107KConga Cares matching donations+
11 yrsMost downloaded app+
9 out of 10Customers renew+
We're here for our customers when they need us most. Conga's global teams support customers across more than 85 countries—any day, any time.