Telogis cuts its contract lifecycle process by two weeks with Conga
Telogis, A Verizon Company, is a global, cloud-based Mobile Enterprise Management (MEM) software provider of telematics and fleet-logistics systems. The Telogis MEM platform optimizes and automates businesses to help them drive safety, productivity, and efficiency.
Telogis sent and received contracts and agreements via email and stored them on a shared drive. This manual contract management system hindered visibility and lead to additional challenges:
- Time-consuming manual process for contracts
- All contracts managed in Word and through email
- No visibility into key business data
- Inability to search or pull reports based on keyword filters
- Lack of tracking and redlines made edits difficult
- No audit trails for revision history
Conga CLM’s robust features allows the Telogis legal team to track, report, and search through database in one system.
With Conga, Telogis generates order forms and contracts with just two clicks, reduces its contract searches from several days to several minutes, overall, shortening its contract lifecycle process by two weeks.