Customers including Kaiser Permanente, Open Solutions, and Proctor & Gamble to benefit from new process automation options BROOMFIELD, CO — November 13, 2009 — AppExtremes Inc., developers of the Conga Suite for Salesforce CRM, today announced Conga Extremes, a powerful new addition to its product line. Conga Extremes adds batch operations and automated workflow for document creation and reporting to Conga Composer. The additions enhance one of the most popular reporting, document creation and workflow solutions on salesforce.com's AppExchange. "Things have changed dramatically since our original Conga Mail Merge product. We've now developed a full suite of products through our work over the last couple of years helping customers do more with their Salesforce data," said Michael Markham, CTO and one of the "Conga guys" at AppExtremes. "Conga Extremes truly super-charges the Conga Suite with powerful add-ons that help customers deliver more refined solutions, automate more processes and gain more control." "Every month, we have to produce performance reports for more than 40 people that each pull data from up to seven Salesforce reports," said Jane Isaac, director of Sales Operations, N.A. for Open Solutions, Inc. "Before Conga Conductor, we had to generate these one at a time and it would take us a couple of hours to produce, zip, and distribute. Conga Conductor now generates all of them in minutes and distributes them for us via email — all with the push of one button. It’s awesome!" AppExtremes;' growing community of consulting partners and independent software companies is equally pleased with the scope of new capabilities delivered in Conga Extremes: "Conga Extremes will let us address a lot of requirements that are otherwise out of reach — even with custom programming," said Mimi Wilder, vice president of Client Services for CRM Manager and a veteran of numerous Conga Composer deployments. "The Conga Workflow feature will let us automatically capture changes to strategic account plans and email key team members with updates as they evolve over time — it’s brilliant!" Conga Extremes for Conga Composer AppExtremes is dedicated to helping customers get the most out of the wealth of information in their Salesforce CRM deployments. The Conga Suite makes Salesforce users and administrators more productive by providing easy ways to create and distribute documents and reports using Salesforce data. The new Conga Extremes capabilities address customers’ requests to do more with the Conga Suite, including being able to create documents in mass, automate entire processes or worksteps, handle the complexity of multi-language deployments, and have more security and control over template libraries. Conga Extremes features:
- Conga Conductor — Boosts productivity with batch processing.
- Conga Workflow — Automates document generation and reporting processes.
- Conga QuickMerge — Provides an alternative launch pad for Conga Composer and Conga Mail Merge operations.
- Conga Template Manager — Enables administrators to take control of template libraries.
- Conga Query Manager — Gives customers enhanced access to data in Salesforce and solves complex multi-language deployment issues.
The Conga Suite In addition to the Conga Extremes additions, the Conga Suite includes:
- Conga Composer — Makes it easy for Salesforce users to create sophisticated documents and reports using their data in Salesforce with just a few clicks.
- Conga Courier — Lets any user schedule reports to be automatically emailed to anyone.
- Conga Mail Merge — Enables Salesforce users to easily create and print documents, mailing labels and envelopes from Salesforce CRM.
Pricing and Availability The Conga Suite, including Conga Extremes, is available today.
- Conga Extremes — Pricing varies by add-on.
- Conga Composer — Priced at $12 per user per month.
- Conga Courier — Priced per report.
- Conga Mail Merge — Priced at $12 per user per month.
AppExtremes at Dreamforce ‘09 Visit AppExtremes at booth 321 at Dreamforce 2009, salesforce.com’s user and developer conference held Nov. 17-20 in San Francisco. About AppExtremes AppExtremes Inc. is the developer of Conga Composer for Salesforce CRM, the most popular document generation and reporting solution for Salesforce. The company was founded in 2006 to help salesforce.com customers get the most of their Salesforce data, and as a result, has rapidly built a fan base of more than 80,000 users, in over 35 countries, across all industries. The company is privately-held and based in Broomfield, CO. For more information, go to www.congamerge.com. Copyright (c) 2009 AppExtremes, Inc. All rights reserved. AppExtremes, Conga Merge and Conga Courier are registered trademarks of AppExtremes, Inc., and AppExtremes owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.