Countdown to Conga Connect: know before you go
There’s less than a week to go before Conga Connect 2021! We’ll follow the sun with our unique event schedule, so attendees worldwide can join at a time that’s convenient. The opening keynote kicks off June 9th AMER at 9 am PT | June 10th APAC at 9 am AEST | June 10th EMEA at 9 am BST.
Packed with inspirational keynotes, strategic training sessions, and informative product updates, Conga Connect is a can’t-miss opportunity for any organization looking to digitally transform its Commercial Operations. And while attendance is free, the knowledge, insights, and inspiration you’ll take away are priceless.
Here are some tips on what to expect and how to make the most of your Connect experience.
3 tips for attending Conga Connect
- Claim your spot now. In order to attend any Conga Connect session, you’ll need to register. Logistical information and other details will be sent via email a few days before the event, so don’t wait until the last minute!
- Plan your agenda. With seven keynotes and four unique breakout tracks, you won’t want to miss a moment of this agenda. Be sure to attend product demos, wellness sessions, and customer convos live, since those will only be available during Connect. And did we mention Serena Williams? You can only catch her session during the event, and it’s not to be missed!
- Join the conversation. We’ll be using the #CongaConnect hashtag to share event information on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Stay connected before, during, and after the event by following along and sharing your thoughts! You can also visit the event page on our website for the most up-to-date information.
General tips for virtual events
We’ve all gotten more familiar with virtual interactions over the past year, but these tips will help you maximize your experience at Conga Connect.
Block your calendar. Even though your conference pass is free, you’ll want to get as much value as possible out of Conga Connect—so treat it like a real event! Block your calendar just as you would if you were traveling to an in-person conference. Reschedule calls or meetings that fall during conference hours to minimize interruptions, and let your colleagues know you’re attending a professional development event—better yet, invite them to join you!
Stay engaged. Virtual events may not offer the same face-to-face networking opportunities as live conferences, but there are still plenty of chances to engage. The chat function will be available during many sessions, so you can submit questions or comments. You can also follow the #CongaConnect hashtag on social media to follow the conversation before, during, and after the event.
Minimize distractions. By now we’re all aware of how easy it is to lose focus when you’re working from home. During the conference, try to reduce distractions as much as possible. Close out other active windows on your computer, disable notifications, set your status to “Away,” and keep mobile devices out of reach. Staying in the moment will keep you engaged with the content at hand.
Still looking for reasons to attend Conga Connect?
We’ve told you how your attendance will benefit The Nature Conservancy. We’ve given you a sneak peek at our agenda —including the unique and uplifting Conga Calm track. If you still need convincing, here are a few more reasons to join us.
- Connect with new ideas. Hear from Conga experts, customers, partners, and industry leaders on the latest trends in revenue operations, contract management, and document-centered business processes.
- Connect with Conga experts. Get the latest updates on our product innovations and roadmaps through strategic breakout sessions and training.
- Connect with new prospects. Expand your network and connect with Conga’s engaged customer base. We’ll equip you to reach those new customers in better ways.
- Connect with business growth. Plot your digital transformation course, with best practices to accelerate revenue and create a better customer experience.