HD Supply found a 'true partner' in Conga
HD Supply is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in three specialized market sectors: Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO), Infrastructure and Power and Specialty Construction. With more than 600 locations across 46 states and nine Canadian provinces, the company’s approximately 15,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers’ success.
HD Supply’s previous contract management vendor was going through corporate changes, and the company was looking for a new solution. The new system has to be user-friendly, easy to install and maintain.
- Time savings and repeatable, workflow driven qualities were crucial
- Required the ability to manage more than 8,000 contracts company-wide
- Needed to be used by main organization plus 10 lines of business that maintained their own budgets, vendors and data centers
- System had to be adaptable for users who were accustomed to previous system
- Had to accommodate the on-boarding process for both their IT and indirect business models
Conga Contracts℠ provided a fully integrated contract lifecycle management system that was easily adaptable to users accustomed to a previous system. The system could be used throughout the organization, with contracts and accompanying documents stored in a central location for quick access and reporting capability.
- Client since 2009: “Conga Contracts is not just a vendor, they are a true partner.”
- Estimated 20% time and “people effort” savings
- Conga Contracts CLM used for almost every aspect of contracts – in and out
- Currently being used by IT procurement, e-business organization, human resources, and indirect businesses
- Elimination of all penalties for late renewals resulting in positive financial impact
- Elimination of liability and general risks associated with vendors providing consultative services after their contract has expired
- “Conga Contracts’ support is second to none.”