Contract lifecycle management (CLM) can make a huge difference in any company’s bottom line, with a potential ROI of 150%-200% within one year. On an individual level, CLM can remove many of the tedious manual tasks you and co-workers perform daily.
At the same time, decision-makers might hesitate to invest in a CLM system, even though it can make a huge difference for your company.
Download our eBook and learn how to make a convincing business case for CLM, including:
- Cold hard facts to back up your case
- What the areas of greatest return are (hint: greater efficiency is just the first of these)
- How to position the investment and costs of CLM
- What implementation maturity is and its impact on revenue growth
- What decision makers’ greatest concerns will be and how to address them
In total, effective contract management provides remarkably fast time-to-value and profound ROI. Aberdeen Group’s research found that companies implementing targeted projects in two to three months can deliver a 150%-200% payback within one year.