Combination of Two of the Top Salesforce AppExchange Apps Streamlines Document Generation for Easy, Fast, Convenient and Secure Digital Transactions
- Conga combines document generation with DocuSign Digital Transaction Management to help Salesforce users accelerate deals for faster speed to revenue
- Conga Composer and DocuSign are two of the top most popular paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Joint Conga-DocuSign solution empowers users to easily, quickly and securely create and deliver documents for eSignature directly from Salesforce to eliminate printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting to transact business.
- Conga awarded the DocuSign Paperless Partner Award for Best Business Mashup for integrating document generation and eSignature for Salesforce users.
Broomfield, Colo., March 18, 2015 — Conga®, developers of the Conga Suite for Salesforce, today announced a reseller partnership with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®(DTM). The partnership brings together the powerful document generation capabilities of Conga Composer with secure electronic signatures from DocuSign’s DTM platform. The joint Conga-DocuSign solution empowers customers to create and deliver proposals, quotes, contracts, work orders and other agreements for electronic signature directly from Salesforce. The seamless integration replaces time-consuming, paper-based business processes to eliminate the hassles, costs and lack of security in creating, printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents to transact business. Conga with DocuSign enables customers to:
- Close business fast – Create and send documents for eSignature with DocuSign with a single click
- Go 100% digital – Easily prepare, execute and manage all documents requiring signature online in the cloud
- Eliminate errors – Use fully customizable document templates to present any Salesforce data exactly as desired
- Increase productivity – Predefine recipients, routing order and follow-up tasks so sales reps can focus on customers, not chasing paper or administrative tasks
Last Thursday DocuSign awarded Conga the Paperless Partner Award in the Best Business Mashup category. This award recognizes the best and most creative applications that combine multiple business systems to create powerful, integrated solutions for customers.
- “I think it’s very telling that Conga Composer and DocuSign are two of the most popular paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange,” said Mark Whiteside, COO of Conga. “Salesforce users have already figured out that the combination of these two applications delivers tremendous benefits, and this partnership will give Salesforce customers easier access to our solutions.”
- “DocuSign is committed to helping our customers around the world realize the potential of a fully digital business,” says Gordon Payne, COO of DocuSign. “Our strategic partnership with Salesforce and new reseller relationship with Conga further supports our mission of helping companies do business faster by empowering anyone to transact anytime, anywhere on any device – securely.”
Conga Composer Conga Composer® enables Salesforce customers to customize, streamline and scale their document generation and reporting for unlimited use cases across all organizations and industries. With Conga Composer, users can create and distribute sophisticated documents in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF forms and HTML email using data from any Salesforce object. DocuSign for Salesforce DocuSign’s DTM platform integrates with Salesforce and the Salesforce1 Mobile App. DocuSign eliminates printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting sales contracts to help organizations large and small close deals faster to earn revenue sooner. With the only open, independent standards-based platform for managing all aspects of documented business transactions, DocuSign delivers industry-leading identity management, authentication, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation, payment collection, electronic and digital signature solutions and document retention in the cloud. To learn more visit https://www.docusign.com/solutions/docusign-for-salesforce.
Contacts: Hayley Coxon Conga +1 (303) 974-7736 [email protected] Kristin Treat DocuSign, Inc. +1 (206) 576-8084 [email protected] About Conga Conga® is the developer of the Conga Suite, the most popular set of cloud-based document generation and reporting applications for Salesforce. The company was founded in 2006 to help Salesforce customers worldwide fully utilize their data. With industry-recognized products and support, Conga has rapidly built a fan base of more than 125,000 users, in 45+ countries, across all industries. The company is privately-held and based in Colorado with global support teams in the UK and Australia. Visit www.congamerge.com. About DocuSign, Inc. DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. ©2015 Conga. All rights reserved. Conga and Conga Composer are registered trademarks of Conga, and Conga owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.