Conga Announces Plans to Host First-Ever Virtual Dream Disco 5K
Dreamforce attendees can connect with Conga through virtual event that makes charitable contributions
SAN MATEO, CA - November 2, 2020 - Conga, the leader in digital transformation for commercial operations, today announced it is accepting registrations for its first-ever Conga Dream Disco 5K. The virtual event – which will take place in lieu of Conga’s highly anticipated annual silent disco at Dreamforce – encourages people to take a break from work and get moving, while creating a reason to connect with others and donating to a good cause.
Timed with the Dreamforce to You 2020 events, Conga’s virtual 5K will take place November 9-12. During this time, participants can run, walk, dance, jump or even sashay their way to a 5 kilometer distance. For each participant who registers, Conga will also donate five dollars, up to $20,000 total, to one of five charities of the participant’s choosing, including:
- National Urban League: The nation's oldest and largest community-based movement dedicated to economic empowerment, equality and social justice to elevate the standards of living for African Americans and other historically underserved groups.
- Feed the Children: A leading anti-hunger organization dedicated to helping families and communities achieve stable lives by providing food and assistance.
- Environmental Defense Fund of Europe: A nonprofit environmental advocacy group working to advance world-class science and align market forces to achieve ambitious environmental goals.
- Beyond Blue: An Australia-based nonprofit providing information and support to help individuals achieve their best possible mental health, regardless of their age or where they live.
- Cancer Research Institute: A nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing immunotherapy to treat, control and cure all cancers.
Participants can choose to reach their 5K goal however they would like. Whether it’s through scheduling breaks during the day to walk around the neighborhood with children or dogs, taking a meeting while walking around the house, or even making time to dance. Individuals taking part in the event will also be encouraged to post photos and short videos, using the #conga5K hashtag. Each participant who posts will be entered to win prizes for Best Dancer, Most Creative, Best View, Best 5K Buddy, and more.
Those interested can register here, or visit conga.com for more information.
# # #
Conga, the leader in digital transformation for business processes, empowers organizations to drive better insights and outcomes and achieve peak performance. Conga supports organizations as they increase revenue generation, manage key relationships, and overcome complexity with a comprehensive solution set for business operations, with a focus on the processes and documents surrounding customer engagement, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Revenue Management. Conga helps businesses meet customer needs today while increasing agility to prepare for every possible tomorrow.
Conga is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. with global operations across North America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.conga.com or follow Conga on Twitter: @CongaHQ.