Olympic Gold Medalist and Salesforce’s Chief Equality Officer Will Headline Event Dedicated to Modernizing Revenue Processes and Business Operations
SAN MATEO, Calif. – June 25, 2020 – Conga, the leader in digital transformation for commercial operations, today announced the guest speakers and agenda for the company’s virtual event, Reimagine 2020, which takes place on July 15.
Reimagine is the industry’s only event that focuses on helping small and large businesses modernize revenue generation and optimize commercial relationships more effectively—all in the name of driving commercial excellence.
During Reimagine, attendees will have the opportunity to hear more about the transformative path that Conga is paving for its products and solutions, which are designed so enterprises can capitalize on greater revenue opportunities in today’s digital economy. Attendees will learn more about the all-new Conga company strategy and business trends, plus see new product updates and live demos for quote-to-cash, contract management, and digital document solutions.
Attendees will have access to more than 30 general sessions and breakout sessions featuring Conga customers, partners, and industry leaders speaking on CLM, CPQ, digital documents, and business trends. The event also features solution stations with Conga technical experts, demo stations for several Conga products, and knowledge-sharing with peers on best practices.
Reimagine 2020 will welcome a lineup of well-known speakers who will share inspiring stories and expert advice. Guest speakers include:
- Fireside chat with Gabby Douglas, Olympic Gold medalist and World Champion gymnast
- Keynote with Tony Prophet, Chief Equality and Recruiting Officer at Salesforce
Additionally, featured sessions include:
- The CLM Market Evolution: Why Contract Lifecycle Management Has Become A Must-Have Application with Andrew Bartels, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester: Contract lifecycle management (CLM) has long been a key application for companies to effectively create and manage their contracts. But amidst the coronavirus pandemic and resulting recession, CLM has become critical in helping companies manage fast-changing business relationships. This session will discuss the past, present, and future directions of CLM and describe the expanded role it plays in helping companies turn contracts into shock-absorbers for rapid change.
- From Weeks to Minutes: How National Geographic Automates Document Creation with Kate Russell, Manager, Salesforce Applications, National Geographic: Learn how National Geographic automates the grant funding program with Conga Composer, Batch, and Trigger. Kate will discuss how Batch took grant overview prep time from 10 days to two hours, how Trigger ensures all grant awardees are automatically sent the correct documents, and how National Geographic is looking to expand use cases in the future.
- Better Together: Why CPQ + CLM = QT-Three! with Jackie Palmer, VP of Product Marketing, Conga: Quote-to-Cash is the union of Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) in the Middle Office. Conga’s VP of Product Marketing, Jackie Palmer walks through how one plus one equals three with Quote-to-Cash (QTC). Learn more about the Middle Office, the benefits you can get from QTC, and hear how customers are leveraging QTC today.
“At the all-new Conga, our commitment is to our customers and improving how people do business,” said Chris Bishop, Chief Customer Officer at Conga. “We’re inviting you to spend the day with us as we explore innovative ways to ensure today’s businesses are equipped to work at the speed of their customers, no matter what tomorrow holds.”
For more information and to register for Reimagine 2020, visit us here.
Conga, the leader in digital transformation of commercial operations, empowers businesses to modernize revenue generation and optimize commercial relationships, creating simplified workflows and streamlining processes for better, more efficient customer experiences. Conga’s end-to-end suite digitally transforms the foundational elements of business – documents like quotes, contracts, invoices and the business processes that surround them – for well over 10,000 enterprise and mid-market customers.
Conga, now the combination of industry pioneers Apttus and Conga, drives commercial excellence by automating core business processes and accelerating time to revenue. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. and Broomfield, Colo. with global operations across North America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.conga.com or follow Conga on Twitter: @GetConga.